Amsterdam, Europe, The Netherlands

Even More Street Art in Amsterdam.

December 12, 2011
Street Art in Amsterdam

Continuing on with my series about Amsterdam Street Art, here are some more photos coming from what is now one of my favorite cities.

Let’s start with the most enduring of all Dutch symbols, the clog shoes.

Street Art in Amsterdam.

Really digging the cuteness of these little guys.

Street Art in Amsterdam.

Street Art in Amsterdam.

Street Art in Amsterdam.

Street Art in Amsterdam.

And just who is Funky Dave?

Street Art in Amsterdam.

Street Art in Amsterdam.

Street Art in Amsterdam.

Street Art in Amsterdam.

Street Art in Amsterdam.

I’m clearly turning into a woman obsessed with street art … aside from my first post about street art in Amsterdam, the series will continue as I have so many photos to show you.

Be sure to take a gander of my entire photo gallery of Amsterdam street art.

Comments

comments

• Reply Margaret Antkowski December 12, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Fantastic captures of the street art in Amsterdam – I definitely saw many that were “Banksy-like” in their style. These are pretty cool – love the van with the beautiful canal homes in the background.

• Reply Cheryl Howard December 12, 2011 at 6:26 pm

@Margaret – Thanks so much! I liked the van one too ..

• Reply Andrea December 12, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Some of these are a little more creepy than the last but still great, haha! =) I love the shoes

• Reply Cheryl Howard December 14, 2011 at 1:30 pm

@Andrea – Me too! The shoes are so cute.

• Reply An Abundance Of Street Art in Amsterdam. | cherylhoward.com December 20, 2011 at 7:02 pm

[…] my third blog post on the subject (you can view my first post about Amsterdam street art here and the other here). I had no idea that the city played host to such a vibrant and thriving street art […]

• Reply Jaime December 26, 2011 at 6:17 pm

ja I have a photo of that big fish.

• Reply Cheryl Howard December 26, 2011 at 6:25 pm

@Jaimie – Ha ha, I always say great minds think alike.

• Reply Weird And Offbeat Museums: The Katten Kabinet in Amsterdam. | cherylhoward.com December 30, 2011 at 9:42 pm

[…] I finally stopped looking at street art, the first weird and offbeat place I visited? A museum dedicated entirely to cats! I’m […]

• Reply Alexa Meisler February 20, 2012 at 8:40 pm

These works of art has got me wondering how creative and imaginative people are. Thank you for posting!

• Reply Cheryl Howard February 21, 2012 at 9:32 am

@Alexa – Thanks for your comment. I like street art for these reasons too.