Berlin, Europe, Germany

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin – Instagram Style.

April 4, 2012
Graffiti And Street Art in Berlin.

I’m notoriously addicted to many things like travel, café hangs, my local wine bar, my iPhone … but there’s another two things I’m also obsessed with and that’s street art and Instagram.

Street Art and Graffiti in Berlin

If there’s any city on the planet that provides a perfect canvas for street art and graffiti, it’s most definitely my new home town of Berlin. It’s everywhere! I could spend days combing the streets and never get enough.

So thanks to the iPhone 4s’ über amazing camera here’s a collection of my favorite Berlin street art and graffiti photos from around Prenzlauerberg and Mitte.

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin.

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin.

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin.

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin.

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin.

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin.

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin.

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin.

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin.

Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin.

If you like my photos, follow me on Instagram (@cherylhowardblog) to see updates from my life in Toronto and on the road.

Comments

comments

• Reply Andrea April 4, 2012 at 10:31 pm

These are gorgeous!! Instagram just became available for Android phones the other day so I’m excited to try it out with my new smartphone!

• Reply Cheryl April 5, 2012 at 4:24 pm

@Andrea – Thanks! Get Instagram and follow me, Will be cool to see your Norway pics. 🙂

• Reply Margaret Antkowski April 4, 2012 at 10:15 pm

As usual – FANTASTIC PHOTOS.. with a little help of Instagram … 🙂 Which city from your travels do you think has the most interesting street art? The most street art? Or the ugliest street art? With these questions, I suspect you may end up with a round-up blog post of the best and worst.

• Reply Cheryl April 5, 2012 at 4:14 pm

@Margaret – You have no idea how much I love Instagram! One of my favorite things in life right now.

So far my favorite street art has been in Amsterdam, Berlin and Krakow. Berlin probably has the most. I haven’t found a place with ugly street art per se. Once I cover more cities, I might be able to to such a round-up post.

I’m off to Poland this weekend, Budapest next weekend, and Rome the following one … hoping I get some chances to get some good street art pics. So maybe after that! 🙂

• Reply Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin | Berlin Life Style | Scoop.it April 5, 2012 at 7:44 am

[…] background-position: 50% 0px; background-color:#222222; background-repeat : no-repeat; } cherylhoward.com – Today, 6:44 […]

• Reply Matt April 5, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Stunning photos! Thank you for sharing

• Reply Cheryl Howard April 5, 2012 at 5:02 pm

@Matt – Thanks so much!

• Reply LandLopers Picks of the Week | LandLopers April 7, 2012 at 6:52 am

[…] images really tell a story and mirror real emotion and soul. Go take a look and see what I mean.Graffiti And Street Art In Berlin – Instagram Style4. A Little Adrift If you want to know what’s it’s really like to experience Luang Prabang in […]

• Reply Laurel April 13, 2012 at 12:51 am

Very cool! It seems like you and Berlin were made for each other!

• Reply Cheryl Howard April 13, 2012 at 7:56 am

@Laurel – Maybe so. The street art here is pretty great and I love discovering it! 🙂

• Reply Alexa Meisler April 13, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Very nice shots! These street arts certainly bring different and unique energies to the area. They’re all done really well. And thank God for instagram.

• Reply Cheryl Howard April 14, 2012 at 7:18 am