Work With Me
cherylhoward.com is a world travel and expat living blog to inspire you to travel more or even move abroad.
Over 45,000 people follow my round the world travels and expat adventures at home in Berlin. My wanderlust has taken me 36 countries, stretching across four continents. Upon falling in love with Europe, I left Canada, quitting my job, selling everything I own, and moving to Berlin. When I’m not jetting off on a weekend getaway, I work as an Agile Coach by day, writer by night, and host monthly expat meetups in Berlin.
Who reads this blog? Educated, ambitious, and adventurous people between the ages of 18-44 from North America, Europe, and Australia who love nothing more than to travel or live abroad.
Reasons to work with me? Check out these stats as of June 21, 2017:
- Over 45,000 people follow me across various social media networks, primarily Instagram (16,000), Pinterest (14,200), Twitter – @cherrysberries & @cherylhowardcom (7,700), Facebook – fans & friends (3,700), and G+ (3,300).
- The blog sees 17,000 unique visitors and 22,000 page views each month.
- People from 150 countries visit the blog monthly, mainly from the US (22%), Germany (15%), and the UK (12%).
- My mailing list has 5,000+ members.
- Readers generally read at least 2 posts and stay on the site for 4 minutes.
- The blog caters to a younger audience, with 41% of the blog’s readers between the ages of 25-34, 22% between the ages of 18-24, and 16% between the ages of 35-44.
- An equal number of men and women read the blog.
- The blog has a domain authority of 37 and a page authority of 47, with 2,100 backlinks.
- I co-host a monthly meetup with Travels of Adam at various nightlife venues around Berlin, including House of Weekend and Neu West. Our Make Friends in Berlin community has grown to almost 4,700 members and regularly attracts crowds of up to 150+ people. We also have a private Facebook group, with almost 850 people that gives locals a chance to connect with one another.
- Sponsored posts (product and service reviews for hotels, apps, expat tools etc.)
- Press trips
- Contests and giveaways
- Social media promotion
- Speaking engagements
- Sponsorship for our Make Friends in Berlin meetup
- Hotel Review: Benmiller Inn and Spa – A Getaway from Toronto
- Expat Tool Review: 5 Things You Need to Know About Health Insurance in Germany
- Food Tour Review & Contest: A Berlin Walking Food Tour With Eat-the-World
- Destination Review: Dreamy Amalfi Coast Photos That Will Convince You to Go There Now
- Expat Tool Review: 10 Cool and Alternative Things to Do in Berlin (That Won’t Break the Bank)
- Destination Review: Things To Do in Edirne Turkey
- Hotel Review: 25hours Hotel Hamburg
- Expat Tool Review: Lingoda
- Expat Tool Review: Send My Bag
- Destination Review: Brescia Tourism
My Guarantee? All requested content is written by me, unless explicitly stated (I do not accept guest posts). I’ll never write about a place I haven’t visited, nor a product I’ve never used. All advertising opportunities will be openly disclosed.
Work with me and get in touch today!
Powered by Facebook Comments