Work With Me
cherylhoward.com is a world travel and expat living blog to inspire you to travel more or even move abroad.
Say hello and send an email to email@example.com.
Over 43,000 people follow my round the world travels and expat adventures at home in Berlin. My wanderlust has taken me 36 countries, stretching across four continents. Upon falling in love with Europe, I left Canada, quitting my job, selling everything I own, and moving to Berlin. When I’m not jetting off on a weekend getaway, I work as an Agile Coach by day, writer by night, and host monthly expat meetups in Berlin.
Who reads this blog? Educated, ambitious, and adventurous people between the ages of 18-44 from North America, Europe, and Australia who love nothing more than to travel or live abroad.
Reasons to work with me? Check out these stats as of Apr 2, 2017:
- Over 43,000 people follow me across various social media networks, primarily Pinterest (14,300), Instagram (14,300), Twitter (7,500), Facebook (3,700), and G+ (4,000).
- The blog sees 15,000 unique visitors and 20,000 page views each month (monthly avg for Jan 2017 – Mar 2017).
- People from 175 countries visit the blog monthly, mainly from the US (23%), Germany (14%), and the UK (13%).
- Readers generally read at least 2 posts and stay on the site for 4 minutes.
- The blog caters to a younger audience, with 41% of the blog’s readers between the ages of 25-34, 22% between the ages of 18-24, and 16% between the ages of 35-44.
- An equal number of men and women read the blog.
- The blog has a domain authority of 34 and a page authority of 45, with more than 1,800 backlinks.
- I co-host a monthly meetup with Travels of Adam at various nightlife venues around Berlin, including House of Weekend and Neu West. Our Make Friends in Berlin community has grown to more than 3,800 members in just over a year and regularly attracts crowds of up to 150 people. We also have a quickly growing private Facebook group, with more than 550 people.
- Sponsored posts (product and service reviews for hotels, apps, expat tools etc.)
- Press trips
- Contests and giveaways
- Social media promotion
- Speaking engagements
- Sponsorship for our Make Friends in Berlin meetup
- Expat Tool Review: 10 Cool and Alternative Things to Do in Berlin (That Won’t Break the Bank)
- Destination Review: Things To Do in Edirne Turkey
- Hotel Review: 25hours Hotel Hamburg
- Hotel Review: Gastwerk Hotel Hamburg
- Language Learning Review: Lingoda
- Expat Tool Review: Send My Bag
- Travel Guide App Review: Favoroute
- Destination Review: Brescia Tourism
- Hotel Review: Continent Hotel Bangkok
- Destination Review: TBEX and Tourism Authority of Thailand
My Guarantee? All requested content is written by me, unless explicitly stated. I’ll never write about a place I haven’t visited, nor a product I’ve never used. All advertising opportunities will be openly disclosed.
Work with me and get in touch today!
Powered by Facebook Comments