Work With Me
cherylhoward.com is a world travel and expat living blog to inspire you to travel more or even move abroad.
Over 44,000 people follow my round the world travels and expat adventures at home in Berlin. My wanderlust has taken me 38 countries, stretching across four continents. Upon falling in love with Europe, I left Canada, quitting my job, selling everything I own, and moving to Berlin. When I’m not jetting off on a weekend getaway, I work as an Agile Coach by day, writer by night, and host monthly expat meetups in Berlin.
Who reads this blog? Educated, ambitious, and adventurous people between the ages of 18-44 from North America, Europe, and Australia who love nothing more than to travel or live abroad.
Check out our stats for the month of April 2018:
- Over 44,000 people follow me across various social media networks, primarily Instagram (14,400), Pinterest (14,200), Twitter – @cherrysberries & @cherylhowardcom (7,900), Facebook – fans & friends (4,000), G+ (3,300), and Bloglovin’ (200).
- The blog saw 15,000 unique visitors and 19,000 page views.
- People from 141 countries visited the blog, mainly from the US (25%), Germany (13%), and the UK (11%).
- Readers generally read at least 2 posts and stayed on the site for 4 minutes.
- The blog caters to a younger audience, with 44% of the blog’s readers between the ages of 25-34, 18% between the ages of 18-24, and 15% between the ages of 35-44.
- 54% of my readers were female and 45% were male.
- The blog has a domain authority of 39 and a page authority of 48.
- I host a monthly expat meetup at various venues around Berlin, including locations like House of Weekend, Neu West, and Axel Hotel Berlin. In just two and a half years, our Make Friends in Berlin community has grown to 7,300+ members and regularly attracts crowds of up to 150 people.
- Sponsored posts (product and service reviews for hotels, apps, expat tools etc.)
- Press trips
- Contests and giveaways
- Social media promotion
- Speaking engagements
- Make Friends in Berlin meetup sponsorship
- Hotel Review: Radisson RED Brussels
- Product Review & Contest: Five of the Most Photographed Landmarks in Berlin
- Hotel Review: Benmiller Inn and Spa – A Getaway from Toronto
- Expat Tool Review: 5 Things You Need to Know About Health Insurance in Germany
- Food Tour Review & Contest: A Berlin Walking Food Tour With Eat-the-World
- Destination Review: Dreamy Amalfi Coast Photos That Will Convince You to Go There Now
- Expat Tool Review: 10 Cool and Alternative Things to Do in Berlin (That Won’t Break the Bank)
- Destination Review: Things To Do in Edirne Turkey
- Expat Tool Review: Lingoda
- Destination Review: Brescia Tourism
My Guarantee? All content is written by me, which means I do not accept guest posts. I also never write about a place I haven’t visited, nor a product I’ve never tried personally. All advertising opportunities will be openly disclosed to readers.
Work with me and get in touch today!