Work With Me
cherylhoward.com is a world travel and expat living blog to inspire you to travel more or even move abroad.
Say hello and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over 42,000 people follow my round the world travels and expat adventures at home in Berlin. My wanderlust has taken me 36 countries, stretching across four continents. Upon falling in love with Europe, I left Canada, quitting my job, selling everything I own, and moving to Berlin. When I’m not jetting off on a weekend getaway, I work as an Agile Coach by day, writer by night, and host monthly expat meetups in Berlin.
Who reads this blog? Educated, ambitious, and adventurous people between the ages of 18-44 from North America, Europe, and Australia who love nothing more than to travel or live abroad.
Reasons to work with me? Check out these stats as of Mar 15, 2017:
- Over 42,000 people follow me across various social media networks, primarily Pinterest (14,300), Instagram (13,200), Twitter (7,400), Facebook (3,680), and G+ (4,000).
- The blog sees 16,000 unique visitors and 21,000 page views each month (monthly avg for Dec 2016 – Feb 2017).
- People from 201 countries visit the blog monthly, mainly from the US (22%), Germany (15%), and the UK (12%).
- Readers generally read at least 2 posts and stay on the site for 4 minutes.
- The blog caters to a younger audience, with 41% of the blog’s readers between the ages of 25-34, 22% between the ages of 18-24, and 16% between the ages of 35-44.
- An equal number of men and women read the blog.
- The blog has a domain authority of 34 and a page authority of 45, with more than 2,000 backlinks.
- I co-host a monthly meetup with Travels of Adam at various nightlife venues around Berlin, including House of Weekend and Neu West. Our Make Friends in Berlin community has grown to more than 3,600 members in just over a year and regularly attracts crowds of up to 150 people. We also have a quickly growing private Facebook group, with more than 450 people.
- Banner ads
- Sponsored posts (product and service reviews for hotels, apps, expat tools etc.)
- Press trips
- Contests and giveaways
- Social media promotion
- Speaking engagements
- Sponsorship for our Make Friends in Berlin meetup
- Destination Review: Things To Do in Edirne Turkey
- Destination Review: EasyTerra
- Hotel Review: 25hours Hotel Hamburg
- Hotel Review: Gastwerk Hotel Hamburg
- Language Learning Review: Lingoda
- Expat Tool Review: Send My Bag
- Travel Guide App Review: Favoroute
- Destination Review: Brescia Tourism
- Hotel Review: Continent Hotel Bangkok
- Destination Review: TBEX and Tourism Authority of Thailand
My Guarantee? All requested content is written by me, unless explicitly stated. I’ll never write about a place I haven’t visited, nor a product I’ve never used. All advertising opportunities will be openly disclosed.
Work with me and get in touch today!
Powered by Facebook Comments