cherylhoward.com is a world travel and expat living blog to inspire you to travel more or even move abroad.
Over 44,000 people follow my round the world travels and expat adventures at home in Berlin. My wanderlust has taken me 38 countries, stretching across four continents. Upon falling in love with Europe, I left Canada, quitting my job, selling everything I own, and moving to Berlin. When I’m not jetting off on a weekend getaway, I work as an Agile Coach by day and a travel blogger by night.
Who reads this blog? Educated, ambitious, and adventurous people between the ages of 18 – 44 from North America, Europe, and Australia who love nothing more than to travel or live abroad.
- The blog has a domain authority of 46 and a page authority of 45
- In 2018, the blog saw over 186,000 unique users and 237,000 page views for the entire year
- 15,000 unique visitors visit the blog monthly, making for over 20,000 page views
- Readers generally read at least 2 posts and stayed on the site for 4 minutes
- People from more than 202 countries visited the blog, mainly from the USA (25%), Germany (15%), and the UK (11%)
- 54% of my readers are female and 46% are male
- The blog caters to a younger audience, with 44% of the readers between the ages of 25-34, 18% between 18-24, and 16% between 35-44
Social Media Stats
- Over 44,000 people follow me across social media, primarily Instagram (14,000), Pinterest (14,400), Twitter – @cherrysberries & @cherylhowardcom (8,000), Facebook – fans & friends (4,000), G+ (3,300), and Bloglovin’ (200).
- My mailing list has 550 subscribers
- My pins are viewed between 10,000 – 40,000 times monthly
- Sponsored posts (product & service reviews for hotels, travel apps, expat tools etc.)
- Social media promotion/takeovers
- Press trips
- Freelance writing (travel and expat life related)
- Speaking engagements (in person or radio/podcast interviews)
- Product Review: WIJCK Travel Souvenirs: Line Drawings From Cities Around The World
- Destination Review: A Guide Of Cool Things To Do Around Hamburg Schanzenviertel
- Product Review: Book Your Next Flight, Train Ride, or Bus in Europe Using the GoEuro App
- Product Review: Travel Tips: Plan That Perfect Trip With Tripfocal
- Hotel Review: Radisson RED Brussels
- Product Review & Contest: Five of the Most Photographed Landmarks in Berlin
- Hotel Review: Benmiller Inn and Spa – A Getaway from Toronto
- Expat Tool Review: 5 Things You Need to Know About Health Insurance in Germany
- Expat Tool Review: 10 Cool and Alternative Things to Do in Berlin (That Won’t Break the Bank)
- Destination Review: Things To Do in Edirne Turkey
Good to Know
- My site is about me and my personal travels and expat life experiences – all content is written by me and I don’t accept guest posts
- I never write about a place I haven’t visited, nor a product I haven’t personally tried
- I don’t work in exchange for free goods, social media exposure, or the chance to make money via an affiliate network
- No matter what, all advertising opportunities will be openly disclosed via a disclaimer at the bottom of the post and a sponsored category tag
- All sponsored links are no follow
- Quoted rates are not up for negotiation
Get in touch and let’s work together today!