cherylhoward.com is a world travel and expat living blog to inspire you to travel more or even move abroad.
Over 41,000 people follow my round the world travels and expat adventures at home in Berlin. My wanderlust has taken me 42 countries, stretching across four continents. Upon falling in love with Europe, I left Canada, quitting my job, selling everything I own, and moving to Berlin. When I’m not jetting off on a weekend getaway, I work as an Agile Coach by day and a travel blogger by night.
- Expat Tool Review: Moving To Berlin Guide: Tips From Someone Who’s Done It Twice
- Destination Review: A Guide Of Cool Things To Do Around Hamburg Schanzenviertel
- Product Review: Book Your Next Flight, Train Ride, or Bus in Europe Using the GoEuro App
- Product Review: Travel Tips: Plan That Perfect Trip With Tripfocal
- Hotel Review: Radisson RED Brussels
- Product Review & Contest: Five of the Most Photographed Landmarks in Berlin
- Hotel Review: Benmiller Inn and Spa – A Getaway from Toronto
- Expat Tool Review: 5 Things You Need to Know About Health Insurance in Germany
- Expat Tool Review: 10 Cool and Alternative Things to Do in Berlin (That Won’t Break the Bank)
- Destination Review: Things To Do in Edirne Turkey
Good to Know
- My site is about me and my personal travels and expat life experiences – all content is written by me and I don’t accept guest posts
- I never write about a place I haven’t visited, nor a product I haven’t personally tried
- I don’t work in exchange for free goods, social media exposure, or the chance to make money via an affiliate network
- All advertising opportunities will be openly disclosed via a disclaimer at the bottom of the post and a sponsored category tag
- Quoted rates are not up for negotiation
Get in touch and let’s work together today!