Work With Me
cherylhoward.com is a world travel and expat living blog to inspire you to travel more or even move abroad.
Over 44,000 people follow my round the world travels and expat adventures at home in Berlin. My wanderlust has taken me 38 countries, stretching across four continents. Upon falling in love with Europe, I left Canada, quitting my job, selling everything I own, and moving to Berlin. When I’m not jetting off on a weekend getaway, I work as an Agile Coach by day and a travel blogger by night.
Who reads this blog? Educated, ambitious, and adventurous people between the ages of 18 – 44 from North America, Europe, and Australia who love nothing more than to travel or live abroad.
Check out my stats for the month of August 2018:
- Over 44,000 people follow me across social media, primarily Instagram (14,000), Pinterest (14,300), Twitter – @cherrysberries & @cherylhowardcom (8,000), Facebook – fans & friends (4,000), G+ (3,300), and Bloglovin’ (200).
- The blog saw 16,000 unique visitors and had 20,000 page views
- My pins are viewed 28,000 times monthly
- People from 128 countries visited the blog, mainly from the US (20%), Germany (14%), and the UK (12%)
- Readers generally read at least 2 posts and stayed on the site for 4 minutes
- The blog caters to a younger audience, with 43% of the readers between the ages of 25-34, 17% between 18-24, and 16% between 35-44
- 56% of my readers are female and 44% are male
- The blog has a domain authority of 46 and a page authority of 45
- Sponsored posts (product & service reviews for hotels, travel apps, expat tools etc.)
- Press trips
- Social media promotion
- Speaking engagements (in person, radio & podcast interviews)
- Destination Review: A Guide Of Cool Things To Do Around Hamburg Schanzenviertel
- Product Review: Book Your Next Flight, Train Ride, or Bus in Europe Using the GoEuro App
- Product Review: Travel Tips: Plan That Perfect Trip With Tripfocal
- Hotel Review: Radisson RED Brussels
- Product Review & Contest: Five of the Most Photographed Landmarks in Berlin
- Hotel Review: Benmiller Inn and Spa – A Getaway from Toronto
- Expat Tool Review: 5 Things You Need to Know About Health Insurance in Germany
- Food Tour Review & Contest: A Berlin Walking Food Tour With Eat-the-World
- Expat Tool Review: 10 Cool and Alternative Things to Do in Berlin (That Won’t Break the Bank)
- Destination Review: Things To Do in Edirne Turkey
Good to Know
- All content is written by me, which means I do not accept guest posts.
- I never write about a place I haven’t visited, nor a product I’ve never tried personally.
- I don’t write posts or do social media campaigns in exchange for free goods or exposure.
- All advertising opportunities will be openly disclosed to readers via a disclaimer at the bottom of the post and a sponsored category tag.
Get in touch and let’s work together today!