Photos From A Budapest Boat Cruise – Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Do you believe in love at first sight? I know that do. However, I’m not talking about two people falling head over heels in love with one another but rather travellers falling in love with a destination.
These destinations overwhelm you and in a good way. They bring joyful tears to your eyes. Suddenly, reality’s better than anything you could have ever dreamed. You find yourself so happy that it’s hard to fall asleep at night. Reluctantly you board the plane home and sadness lingers for weeks and months on end, as you mourn the separation. Returning becomes your single obsession.
Who’s my great love? None other than the beautiful city of Budapest. I first visited in December 2011 and knew right away that I’d come back. I’ve returned so many times since then, I’ve lost count.
Before we go on, I’ll love you forever if you signed up for my mailing list! Click on the banner above to join more than 42,000 other people who like following my travel and Berlin life adventures.
Photos From A Budapest Boat Cruise
On one of visits, I finally got a chance to take a Budapest boat cruise along the Danube. You’ll whiz past the stunning Parliament building, the architectural marvel that is the Chain Bridge, and Buda’s massive Castle District.
I’d also recommend that after you do a daytime boat cruise, do it all over again and take a Budapest boat cruise at night. Taking one of these cruises along the Danube is fairly cheap and perfect activity for any budget traveler. For those who prefer something more high-end and romantic, you could always take a candlelit dinner cruise. Imagine sipping some Hungarian wine and feasting on a delicious meal while taking in that scenic landscape.
What do you think of these photos from a Budapest boat cruise? Do you have any other tips for the city? Tell us about in the comments.
Good To Know
1) When you’re in Budapest, find a flat, hostel, or hotel with booking.com.
2) Make your time in Budapest even better and go on a tour with Get Your Guide.
3) Check out some of our reader’s favourite posts about Budapest:
- An Ode To The Doors Of Szentendre, Hungary – If you love doors and all of their details, take a walk through this Hungarian town and observe the doors of Szentendre, Hungary.
- Photos Of A Stunning Budapest Sunset – Travel often rewards you with magical moments and these photos of Budapest at sunset are certainly no exception.
- Photos Of The Chain Bridge In Budapest At Night – See photos of the Chain Bridge in Budapest, Hungary on a dark and foggy night. Spanning across the Danube, the bridge connects Buda and Pest.
If you like this post, share it on Pinterest.
*Disclosure – This post contains some affiliate links. If you book a tour or hotel, I’ll earn a tiny commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!