La Prima Fashion Hotel In Budapest Hungary – Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
A perk of being a travel writer is getting to rest my “pretty head” at fancy design hotels from time to time, forgoing my usual stay at a hostel. And the moment I walked into my duplex business suite at La Prima Fashion Hotel in Budapest and took in the beautiful space (not to mention the box of chocolates and sweet welcome note they left me), I squealed with delight. All I could think was “I looooooveeeee my job!”
A Review Of La Prima Fashion Hotel In Budapest Hungary
The suite was sexy. Smouldering hot actually. La Prima Fashion Hotel pulls out all the stops when it comes to design – tastefully decorated in warm, welcoming colours with blue accents appearing on the wall paper, pillows, and even the art.
For this weekend, I was really happy that I wouldn’t be sleeping on my futon at home in Berlin but a real bed, a king sized bed. This bed.
As if the two floors, king sized bed, spacious living room area complete with flat screen TV weren’t enough, there was this – the “pièce de résistance” – the jacuzzi tub.
Pretty romantic right? You know me, the ever solo female traveller – I’m comfortable romancing myself alone around Europe. Lucky for me, it just happened that I did not make my journey to Budapest alone that weekend. So the tub was enjoyed more than once for long bubble filled soaks complete with champagne and a cigar.
Normally, I prefer a room that offers up views of the sea or a pretty landscape but when this is your window view, how can you complain? Budapest is full of such stunning old world architecture.
I highly recommend the 4-star La Prima Fashion Hotel – you even can say it’s “cherylhoward.com approved.” Not only are the rooms beautiful, they’re also reasonably priced starting at about €90 per night. The hotel is also centrally located with lots of shopping/eating options in the area and is a 5 minute walk to the Danube.
What do you think about La Prima Fashion Hotel? Would you stay here too? Do you have any other recommendations about where to stay in Budapest?
Good To Know
1) If you’d prefer staying somewhere else than this awesome hotel, take a look at options on booking.com.
2) Experience Budapest on a deeper level by booking a guided tour.
3) If you love Budapest as much as I do, read my other blog posts about the city:
- A Tour of District 7: Budapest Street Art – Do a tour through District 7 to see photos of Budapest street art, from murals to other smaller, but no less meaningful, works around the Hungarian capital.
- Travel to Hungary and Spend A Weekend in Budapest – Spend a weekend in Budapest. Visit well known sites, as well as off the beaten path ones, sleep in a boutique hotel, and eat and drink local.
- Your Favourite American Detective Has A Columbo Statue In Budapest – Find out how a famous TV based American detective came to be immortalized with this Columbo statue in Budapest.
If you like this post, share it on Pinterest.
*Disclosure – In order to tell you more about accommodation options in Budapest, my stay at Prima Fashion Hotel was complimentary. This post also contains some affiliate links. If you book a tour or hotel, I’ll earn a tiny commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.