What to do, best blogs and websites, learning German, making friends, and even finding a job in Berlin.
Blogs & Websites
Some of my favourite local blogs and websites:
- Awesome Berlin
- Berlin for all the Family
- Digital Cosmonaut
- Finding Berlin
- I Heart Berlin
- Indefinite Adventures
- Slow Travel Berlin
- Stil in Berlin
- Travels of Adam
- Uncornered Market
My favourite Christmas markets around Berlin:
My personal expat life updates:
- One Month in Berlin
- Two Months in Berlin
- Six Months in Berlin
- Seven Months in Berlin
- Eleven Months in Berlin
- One Year in Berlin
- Celebrating 14 Months in Berlin
- Holy Shit! Another 18 Months in Berlin?
- Berlin Expat Life: I’ve Been Here For So Long I Stopped Counting
Interviews with fellow expats on the blog, as well as interviews I’ve taken part in for other publications.
- Canadian Expat In Berlin – Expat Interview With Cheryl Howard
- Cheryl Howard, A Travel Blogger
- Cheryl Howard in Berlin.
- Cheryl Howard – Expat in Berlin, Germany
- Cheryl Howard Shares Her Insider Secrets on Moving to Germany…
- Cheryl Howard – Travel and Lifestyle of a Blogger
- Expat in Berlin
- Expat Living: Amelia in Berlin, Germany
- Expat Living: Charmaine Kedmenec in Berlin, Germany
- Expat Living: Fil Bo Riva in Berlin Germany
- Expat Living: James Glazebrook In Berlin, Germany
- Expat Living: Kathleen Parker in Berlin, Germany
- Expat Living: Natalye Childress in Berlin, Germany.
- From Toronto To Berlin – Cheryl Howard
- Interview with an expat blogger: Cheryl Howard
- Interview With Cheryl Howard of cherylhoward.com
- Is Berlin Your Type of City?
- Meet the Travel Bloggers: Cheryl Howard
- “One should never live a life full of regrets”. Interview with Cheryl Howard
- Recycling – The German Way
- The Day-to-Day: Berlin
Some fun experiences:
- 10 Cool and Alternative Things to Do in Berlin (That Won’t Break the Bank)
- A Beautiful Fall Day In Berlin
- A Berlin Walking Food Tour With Eat the World
- A Little Budapest in Berlin At Szimpla Kaffeehaus
- An Expat’s Account Of Getting Naked At A German Spa
- Berlin Love: Brandenburger Tor at Christmas
- Berlin Myfest 2015 Street Party in Photos
- Celebrating Canada Day In Berlin … With Canadian Pizza!?!?
- The Donald Trump Protest in Berlin
- Do Germans Swim Naked?
- Germany’s Occupy Berlin Protest
- Finding Beauty In Your Own Backyard … In My Case, Berlin!
- Five of the Most Photographed Landmarks in Berlin
- Instagramming … A Berlin Boat Tour Along the River Spree
- Love and Pride – Berlin CSD 2015 Photos
- Photos from a Sunday in Berlin
- Urban Exploration: A Withlocals Experience in Berlin
- Vabali Spa in Berlin
Living in Berlin
Some life tips for expats:
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Health Insurance in Germany
- 10 Favourite Things About Berlin
- 10 Reasons Why Berlin Is So Cool
- 12 Tips About How to Find a Job in Berlin
- Berlin Expat Advice: 15 Tips For Moving House In Berlin
- Berlin Expat Advice – Learn German in Berlin
- Berlin Meetup Groups for Meeting New People
- Find a Flat in Berlin by Turning to Facebook
- Should You Book an Airbnb Apartment in Berlin?
- So I Moved To Berlin. Just How Did I Make Friends?
My personal story about why I moved to Berlin, not just once, but twice.
- Cheryl Howard Talks About Living in Berlin (Radio Interview)
- I’m Moving to Berlin – Again!
- So I Moved To Berlin. The Back Story And Why.
What to Do
Read things to do in Berlin for some of my favourite places around the city.
Do you need help from a pro? Get help from Expath. Consider online coaching sessions before you move to Berlin. Then when you get here, attend one of their workshops about finding work in Berlin or enroll in one of their German classes.
Powered by Facebook Comments