View Photos Of Krakow Poland At Night – Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
A long time back, I spent an unforgettable January weekend in Krakow. I remember it being really cold. A thin layer of pure white snow thinly covered the ground. My parka and newly purchased “chewbacca” hat barely protected me from the elements. At times, my fingers and toes became numb as I walked my way through the city.
Krakow was devoid of tourists and it was fun to experience the city without the usual crowds. While there, I spent a lot of time wandering about the city, documenting the street art, visiting the New Jewish cemetery, and checking out the quirky Pharmacy Museum.
And just like when I took photos of Vienna by night, I did the same in Krakow too.
Before we go on, I’ll love you forever if you signed up for my mailing list! Click on the banner above to join more than 42,000 other people who like following my travel and Berlin life adventures.
View Photos Of Krakow Poland At Night
I was out walking the city at sunset when city transformed into a different being all together. It became something quite beautiful and extraordinary as night settled.
The lit up buildings were spectacular to behold!
Even though it was January, Christmas decorations were still up all over Krakow.
Just looking at these photos make me long to get back to Poland right now.
What do you think of Krakow Poland at night? Do you like the city and have any tips to share? Pass on your best tips in the comments below.
Good To Know
1) Find a place to stay while you’re in Krakow with booking.com.
2) When you’re in Krakow, make your time more memorable by booking a guided tour.
4) Our blog readers love travelling Europe so much, that they get plenty of inspiration from our content. Check out some of our top posts:
- A Tour of District 7 Through Budapest Street Art – Tour through District 7 to see Budapest street art, from murals to other smaller, but no less meaningful, works around the Hungarian capital.
- Riding Donkeys In Italy’s Monti Sibillini National Park – When visiting Monti Sibillini National Park, be sure to ride a donkey through the beautiful Castelluccio Plateau.
- The World’s Most Beautiful Concert Hall, Harpa Reykjavik – Set against the backdrop of the Atlantic & snow-capped mountains, the Harpa Reykjavik is one of the most beautiful concert halls in the world.
If you like this post, share it on Pinterest.
*Disclosure – This post contains some affiliate links. If you book a tour, car rental, or hotel, I’ll earn a tiny commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.