These Are Some Weird Things In Milan, Italy – Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
When traveling, I don’t always snap photos of beautiful landmarks like castles, cathedrals, and whatnot. I enjoy discovering the more unusual side of a destination, like a simple Berlin backyard, an extreme staircase in Liège, or an art exhibition with some crazy looking shoes in Amsterdam. Even better, is when you explore a city randomly come across weird things like I did in Prague and Brussels.
So when I got the explore the fashionable and ever cosmopolitan Milan, it was fun to go off the beaten path and notice the city’s quirkier side.
Before we go on, I’ll love you forever if you signed up for my mailing list! Click on the banner above to join more than 42,000 other people who like following my travel and Berlin life adventures.
These Are Some Weird Things In Milan, Italy
These boys posing in front of Milan’s Duomo were fun to watch for a while. They seemed to be putting on a show to attract the attention of my friends and I.
Milan also has some pretty funky art sprinkled throughout the city.
This rather handsome gentleman is a very unique … wine opener!
Brand advertisements around the city were pretty “interesting” as well.
These signs are great, especially for Italian men, who can come on a little strong, especially with women travelling Italy for the first time.
What do you think of these photos of weird things in Milan? Do you have advice for other quirky or unusual things to do there. Tell us about it in the comments.
Good To Know
1) Find a place to stay while you’re on holiday in Milan.
2) Make your time in Milan memorable and special by going on a tour.
3) If you’re wanting more Italian travel inspiration, check out some of our most popular posts:
- Flag Wavers And Musicians In Città della Pieve, Italy – A unique group of flag throwers & musicians in Città della Pieve, Italy have been performing medieval reenactments since 1981.
- How To Spend A Weekend In Brescia (Lake Iseo & Garda) – Spend a weekend in Brescia, Italy – including Lake Garda and Lake Iseo and follow our tips on where to eat, drink, and sleep.
- Some Tips for Stress Free Train Travel In Italy – Taking a train for the first time in Italy can be shocking for those coming from abroad. Read our tips for stress free train travel in Italy.
If you like this post, share it on Pinterest.
*Disclosure – This post contains some affiliate links. If you book a tour or hotel through any of these links, I’ll earn a tiny commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!